5 (3 stars)
Deleted account 1 year ago40475 response - 0 helps
▻ How can I prevent myself from Procrastinating ?
- Well, you should be Organized you want to set a plan on something, about work or something else...
- Always you've to eliminate Distractions, because if you get distraction on something you'll worry about the other thing you want to do then doing your stuffs you was looking for.
- You need to set a Prioritize on about when you want to do something important, more then other things...
- You need to set some Goals like maybe set some goals of a Timeline, maybe write your goals down what you're planning on what you do.
- Set some deadlines on what you're really looking what you want too do... like, maybe to go a park... and maybe sit down and relax, and maybe like listen to chill/calm music, if you like...
- Always rewarded yourself what you do. like maybe read book, sleep, medicate is also a good thing too. Or maybe just watch your favorite tv show.
- And last, You should hold yourself accountable, like you should manage of your work/life tasks on your work conduct. So, that you can accept the outcomes/make right decision in the future.
Sorry, this took me long to answered this...
Hopefully This Helps! ~
Alright, I changed it. Can you see it now?