Chosen topic: (Should people who own cats be required to keep them indoors?)
(everything BUT reason three are required to be filled out. Remember: you cannot use first or second-person pronouns in your essay!)
( type the information into a document)
1. Should cat owners be required to keep their cats indoors?
2. Cat owners should be required to keep their cats indoors.
3. Cats should stay indoors because cats are most likely to get sick when they go outside.
4. Cats may consume a mouse outside, bringing a variety of hazardous infections into your home. FeLV (Feline Leukemia), FIP (Feline Infectious Peritonitis), Panleukopenia (Feline Distemper), FIV (Feline Immunodeficiency Virus), and Zoonotic are other examples.
Not only that, but too much sun exposure can cause skin cancer in cats.
6. Indoor cats are most likely not going to get hit by a car.
7. If indoor cats stay indoors, they will not be able to go outside and cross the street.
9. Individuals can tell other people online (or people they know) who have outdoor cats about the disadvantages of having an outdoor cat to make it essential for all cats to stay indoors.
For the last question, it still has to be in third person perspective, correct?
How do i change my user??
you have to contact support