One historical development in technology that can be used to complete the table below is Remote Everything.
- Internet of Everything
- The Internet of Things
- Cloud computing.
- No networked connection between people, processes, data, and things.
- No better than it is today with the Internet of Everything.
- Physical offices with daily commuting to and from work.
- Increased urbanization and housing problems.
- Upending old business models with nimble models
- Crowdsourcing can be optimized.
- Initiation of a massive opportunity for nimble companies
- Birth of new digital businesses
- Digitized tasks and processes
- Remote working becomes possible.
What is Remote Everything?
Remote Everything is based on the networked connection of people, processes, data, and things.
Remote Everything enables an internet-first or remote-based working ecosystem.
Increased value has been created with the increased connectedness because “everything” comes online.
The Internet of Things is the network of physical devices where the collection and exchange of data occur without human intervention.
Thus, one historical development in technology presented to complete the table below is Remote Everything.
Learn more about Remote Everything at https://brainacademy.pro/question/19057393