What type of tissue is this?
What characteristics helped you decide the type of tissue? (Identify form/structure.)
What is this tissue\'s function?
5 (2 stars)
AnxiousMe 1 year ago8 response - 0 helps
It is a part of a Muscular Tissue .
- Attached to bones , forms the wallof internal organs and in the heart.
- contractile tissue made up of different types of muscle fibres.
- To give shape to the body and help in movement.
This is a cardiac muscle tissue.
- It is located in heart muscles.
- cylindrical having one or two nuclei in each cell.
- It helps in beating of heart .